24.06.2020 — Challenge
The Audencia community in force at the BC100 Awards!
Audencia is proud to have no less than 15 winners at the BC100 2020 edition, making the Audencia community the most represented!
This February, the leading website of the French business schools Business Cool launched its prize list: the BC100, which aims to distinguish 100 inspiring, atypical and remarkable courses or projects led by personalities from all the Grandes Ecoles.
An initial vote open to students, professors and members of the administration made it possible to select 20 entries in each category: artistic, sustainable development, entrepreneurship, humanitarian, educational project, personal project, sport, influential personality, members of the administration or professors, out of category, trajectory award and diversity. This year, 320 students and project leaders participated in the BC100. In total, they accumulated more than 616,300 votes.
The files with the most votes were then sent to a jury that elected the 100 profiles that make up the BC100. The jury also chose the winner in each category. A People's Choice Award was also presented to the participant with the most votes on the platform.
The composition of the BC100 and the winners in each category were announced at the awards ceremony at the end of May. Audencia would like to pay special tribute to the 15 winners from its community:
- Artistic Project: Chloé Chaplet and Nour Jarraya
- Sustainable Development Project: Alexandre Kurtz
- Entrepreneurship Project: Caroline Charvet and Dominique Giancani
- Members of the administration or professors Project : Agnès Marchand, Vincent Balusseau and Vincent Lefebvre.
- Influential personality project: Pierre Brinon
- Educational Project: Anastasia Parfait
- Personal project : Ysée Riandée
- Special Project: Mathias Clerc and Rayan Delacroix
- Sport Project: Gwendal Daubresse and Jeanne Penfornis
Congrats to all!