10.06.2020 — Entrepreneuriat
6 podcasts to learn all about VCs and their investment methods
At the end of March, UPCOMINGVC® launched its "AMA VC," series for Ask Me Anything Venture Capital, its new innovative short podcast format.
Each episode lasts 45 to 60 minutes and focuses on a specific topic: the relationship between a startup and a venture capitalist during a fund raising.
These 6 topics were produced between the end of March and the end of May with the exceptional participation of the following investors:
- The founding team, with Augustin SAYER, Principal at Newfund
- The product/market-fit, with Samantha JERUSALMY, Partner at Elaia
- Recruitment, with Antoine FREYSZ, Founding Partner at Kerala Ventures
- Market valuation, with Jean de La ROCHEBROCHARD, Partner at Kima Ventures
- The calibration of the tour de table, with Marion CHANEAC, Partner at Cap Horn
- The Revenue model, with Audrey SOUSSAN, General Partner at Ventech
These podcasts were a unique opportunity for our students to get the best insights live and interactively through feedback and methodological advice.
You want to become a VC and deepen your understanding of investment methods? Turn on the sound and listen to the replay episodes!