11.02.2020 — Étudiants
Hyblab Awards: Travel & Discovery as Big Winners
It was the @HYBLAB 2020 awards this 11th February at Stereolux on our beautiful island of Nantes. For its 20th edition, 10 teams of students from Audencia Sciencescom, AGR and Polytech Nantes presented their projects on various themes submitted by their project leaders, which they developed over 4 days. The objective was to tell an interactive story and capture the attention of Internet users.
This year, the HYBLAB was dedicated to visual and interactive storytelling. 10 teams were in competition, with subjects as :
- Energy transition phase with "Pays de Loire Region"
- A travel diary with "Bouts du Monde”
- A cultural guide with "Sorties de secours"
- Local social network with “la vie du coin”
- Travel and accessibility with "Handiplanet"
- Cultural Podcasts with "Alvéole"
- The rebuilding of the city of Saint-Nazaire Parents-teenagers relationship with “10-24”
- And finaly the 120th birthday of our favorite school : Audencia
And the winner is: the magazine "Bouts du Monde" Team and their online travel diary on the Zanskar hills in India Congratulations to all the participants!