20.01.2020 — Enterprise
Second edition of Career Connections Week
For this second edition, they are surrounded by professionals and graduates for 4 days. They can attend lectures, career workshops and company workshops, in French or English! These days of meetings and exchanges prove to be very useful.
4 DAYS OF WORKSHOPS, INSPIRING ENCOUNTERS AND CASE STUDIES
Many professionals and former graduates have worked in a variety of sectors: agri-food, finance, culture, luxury, digital and industry
On the program in particular :
- Éric Delarue, Deputy Head of BU EURO, Head of the Consumer Credit Business at “Société Générale” gave valuable advice to prepare his experience abroad.
- Charles Dubos, Chief of Staff at IWC Schaffhausen, led a conference on the theme: "1st job: How to start your career on the right foot?
- Anne Gaume, Process and Projects Manager at Cdiscount, presented the new digital professions and the best practices implemented in her company.
- Chloé Moitié, Director of Campaigns and Advocacy at WWF France, gave a conference on "Impact of Corporate and Social Responsibility on the future world of work".
- David Le Glanaer, Associate Director at Syd Digital Care, explored the topic: "Impact of the digital on the future world of Work for major marketing, cultural & HR departments.
The students also benefited from advice workshops available at various stands: tools for finding an internship and a job, building a CV, jobteaser session, help with creating a linkedin profile, photo stand, etc... A real plus to boost their research!
This second edition was a real success thanks to everyone's involvement.